About Me

My photo
I have recently gotten into baking more and trying more challenging recipes to bake. I have had a lot of successful recipes. I also love to craft and pick up on any new craft talent that sparks my interest. I love to be with my friends and family and if I am not doing that I usually am running or site seeing.

Friday, December 19, 2008

Raspberry-Fudge Sundae Topping


Ingredients:
3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
2/3 cup granulated sugar
2/3 cup packed brown sugar
1 cup whipping cream
1/3 cup butter
3 squares BAKER'S Bittersweet Chocolate
3 Tbsp. raspberry-flavored liqueur

Directions:

MIX dry ingredients; set aside.
COOK cream and butter in large saucepan on low heat until butter is melted, stirring constantly. Cook and stir on medium heat 3 min. or until mixture just starts to bubble around edge of saucepan. Stir in dry ingredients; cook 1 to 2 min. or until sugar is dissolved, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
ADD chocolate; stir until melted. Stir in liqueur. Pour into 3 (1-cup) airtight containers; seal with lids. Store in refrigerator.

No comments: