About Me

My photo
I have recently gotten into baking more and trying more challenging recipes to bake. I have had a lot of successful recipes. I also love to craft and pick up on any new craft talent that sparks my interest. I love to be with my friends and family and if I am not doing that I usually am running or site seeing.

Friday, December 19, 2008

Nutella Nobake Oatmeal Cookies


Ingredients:
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup milk
1 & 3/4 cups sugar
1/2 cup cocoa
1 teaspoon Frangelico
1/2 cup Nutella
3 cups rolled oats

Directions:

In a saucepan over medium-high heat, combine butter, milk, sugar, and cocoa. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.Reduce heat and continue to boil for 3 minutes, still stirring.Remove from heat and add Frangelico. Add Nutella and mix well. Add oats and mix well.Drop quickly onto parchment or waxed paper and allow cookies to set.

No comments: