About Me

My photo
I have recently gotten into baking more and trying more challenging recipes to bake. I have had a lot of successful recipes. I also love to craft and pick up on any new craft talent that sparks my interest. I love to be with my friends and family and if I am not doing that I usually am running or site seeing.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Creamy Nutella Cheesecake with Chocolate Ganache and Toasted Hazelnuts


So my friend had asked me to help her make some cheesecakes for a Thanksgiving get together and we were standing around at Costco and started talking about Nutella. So the conversation quickly turned and then we decided to make a Nutella cheesecake as something different. I found this recipe online and it turned out to be a huge hit though it is very rich and should only be eaten in small pieces unless you have a sweet tooth.

No comments: