About Me

My photo
I have recently gotten into baking more and trying more challenging recipes to bake. I have had a lot of successful recipes. I also love to craft and pick up on any new craft talent that sparks my interest. I love to be with my friends and family and if I am not doing that I usually am running or site seeing.

Friday, December 19, 2008

Chocolate Cookie Bark


Ingredients:
2 Tbsp. peanut butter
1 pkg. (6 squares) BAKER'S White Chocolate, melted
10 OREO Cookies, crumbled, divided
1 pkg. (8 squares) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, melted
Directions:
ADD peanut butter to white chocolate; stir until well blended. Stir 1/2 the cookies into each bowl of chocolate.
DROP spoonfuls of the chocolate mixtures onto waxed paper-covered baking sheet, alternating colors of chocolates. Swirl with kife.
REFRIGERATE 1 hour or until firm. Break into pieces.

No comments: