About Me

My photo
I have recently gotten into baking more and trying more challenging recipes to bake. I have had a lot of successful recipes. I also love to craft and pick up on any new craft talent that sparks my interest. I love to be with my friends and family and if I am not doing that I usually am running or site seeing.

Monday, May 11, 2009

Home Made Vanilla Ice Cream


Ingredients
2 large eggs (Pasteurized)
3/4 cup sugar
2 cups heavy whipping cream
1 cup milk
2 teaspoons vanilla extract

Directions


  • Whisk the eggs in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy, 1 to 2 minutes.

  • Whisk in the sugar, a little at a time, then continue whisking until completely blended, about 1 minute more.

  • Pour in the cream, milk, and vanilla and whisk to blend.

  • Transfer the mixture to an ice cream maker and freeze following the manufacturer's instructions.


No comments: