About Me

My photo
I have recently gotten into baking more and trying more challenging recipes to bake. I have had a lot of successful recipes. I also love to craft and pick up on any new craft talent that sparks my interest. I love to be with my friends and family and if I am not doing that I usually am running or site seeing.

Friday, April 17, 2009

BRUSCHETTA

Ingredients:
  • 1 can (14.5 oz) Muir Glen® organic diced tomatoes (drained)
  • 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil leaves
  • 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
  • 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
  • 16 (1/2-inch-thick) slices baguette, toasted (about 6 oz)

Directions:

  • Stir together tomatoes, basil, olive oil and garlic.
  • Spoon mixture onto toasted bread slices. Serve immediately.
  • Makes 16 appetizers.
    Substitution: For a flavor twist, use our fire roasted diced tomatoes instead of the plain diced tomatoes.

No comments: