About Me

My photo
I have recently gotten into baking more and trying more challenging recipes to bake. I have had a lot of successful recipes. I also love to craft and pick up on any new craft talent that sparks my interest. I love to be with my friends and family and if I am not doing that I usually am running or site seeing.

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Low-Fat Raspberry Summer Sensation


Ingredients
1 pt. (2 cups) raspberry sorbet, softened
1 cup cold fat-free milk
1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Fat Free Sugar Free Instant Pudding
1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Sugar Free Whipped Topping, thawed
1 cup raspberries
Directions

LINE 9x5-inch loaf pan with foil. Spoon sorbet into prepared pan; freeze 10 min.
POUR milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended. Gently stir in whipped topping; spread evenly over sorbet.
FREEZE 3 hours or until firm. To unmold, invert pan onto plate; remove foil. Let stand 10 to 15 min. to soften slightly before slicing to serve. Serve topped with the raspberries. Store leftovers in freezer.
(© 2008 Kraft Foods Inc. All rights reserved)

No comments: